There are many types of insurance for businesses including coverage for property damage, legal liability, and employee-related risks. Business insurance protects businesses from losses due to events that happen during the normal course of business and/or covers potential damage to property, contract disputes, or a lawsuit. We can help you determine what your business needs.Whatever your situation, we offer various Business Insurance options. Below are a few examples of some of what they cover:
- Professional Liability Insurance – insures against negligence
- Property Insurance – covers property, equipment, signage, inventory, etc.
- Home-Based Businesses – ask about additional coverage for equipment and inventory
- Product Liability Insurance – insures against damages caused by products you manufacture
- Vehicle Insurance – insures against third-party injury, damage, etc.
- Business Interruption Insurance – compensates for lost income during a business disruption
Business Insurance is also known as commercial lines insurance, which includes coverages for property and casualty insurance products for businesses. Commercial lines Insurance helps to protect businesses from potential losses they couldn’t afford to cover on their own.